Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cute Nail Design Ideas? Help!?

I am a pretty good nail artist. I can do anything on www.miginailart.com. I am looking for a challenge. So, check out the site, see what im looking for, and give me a hand! I can do palm trees, flowers, stars, snowmen... everything. Im just having a tough time thinking of something ';Eye-Popping'; and unique. =)


Thanks a Million:)Cute Nail Design Ideas? Help!?
how bout the leopard one (o or d) or the camouflage (u) or the strawberry(p) haha i like them all but yea how bout those








hope it helps !!!! =]Cute Nail Design Ideas? Help!?
check out http://coolnailsart.com/ they have many different kinds of nails designs

Report Abuse



thanks
wow that's pretty cool,


I don't know if this sounds too over the top, but what if you did designer labels monograms like, Chanel or Louis Vuitton.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment