Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you like my nail design or is it too much???

I love to do crazy and bright designs on my nails. Before I go back to school I would like to get your opinions on this nail design I finished yesterday. So, what do you think?


http://www.flickr.com/photos/26244014@N0鈥?/a>





Do you like my nail design or is it too much???
THAT IS SO COOL!!!





do my nails!!!





hahahaDo you like my nail design or is it too much???
I think the design is super cute. Not too much at all. If your nails were crazy long and done like that it might not look as good. I say go with it!
they are so cool!





i love crazy and bright colored nails also








yours are fantastic!
that is the coolest design, i love them
too cute that awesome
Love it!! You did that yourself?? Great job!! How ever do you manage to get your right hand?!
too much on nails so short. But that is only my opinion.





If you LOVE it then it is right for you!
I love it! its really cute.
umm idk
its cool
i love them !


You need to come over and do them on me !


lmao
that awomse i wish i had tht skill



oh my gosh thats so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment