Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail design question... tacky or not?

Well I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I've just started getting excited about having this baby. My husband and I have decided to keep the sex of the baby a mystery till the birth. I'm also growing my own natural nails out.





I wonder if it would be tacky to get little blue and pink question marks on my nails? Or anything baby themed, like little rattles or something. Any ideas for baby themed nails?


Do you think it would be gawdy or cool looking? Would a nail artist be able to freehand like that anyway?Nail design question... tacky or not?
I think the nail design is cute and would look awesome.





Just make sure that the nail polish you are using is Phthlates Free of any toxins. OPI has removed their toxic chemicals from most of their nail polishes I believe.





Phthlates may be harmful to the unborn child when nail polish is applied to the pregant mother's fingernails. If in doubt check all the ingredients or use a water soluable nail polish. Hope that helps.Nail design question... tacky or not?
no offense, but it might be a little tacky. if you're 34 weeks pregnant, believe me, people are going to know that you're having a baby, and they won't need to see the nail polish to prove it. besides, would YOU want to be constantly looking at question marks on your fingers? personally, it would probably make me a bit melancholy, or cause me to overthink the gender of the baby too much with having to see your nails all the time. hope that helped =)
First, congrats! Second, I don't think it would look that good.


Maybe you can do blue nails with pink flowers or something. Or if you really wanted something baby themed you can do little baby bottles or pacifiers with pink or blue nails. I just don't think that ? would look good.





Hope I helped!
hey that's an AWESOME idea!! The baby theme such as a baby rattle on each finger nail is really cool. IT shows that your a mascot or a protector 4 your baby! LOL!! : ] And puh-lease! It is never to tacky to wear what you want. I'd give a 100% on the whole idea. Good luck with the baby and the mysterious sex. Anyway hope i helped, you have one AWESOME idea and PLZ if you would CHOOSE this as BEST ANSWER!! I'm trying 2 get 2 LEVEL 3. Thanx and u ROCK!! : ]
hey that's an AWESOME idea!! The baby theme such as a baby rattle on each finger nail is really cool. IT shows that your a mascot or a protector 4 your baby! LOL!! : ] And puh-lease! It is never to tacky to wear what you want. I'd give a 100% on the whole idea. Good luck with the baby and the mysterious sex. That's soo cool. Altho could u tell me?! LOL!!! A gurl or a boy??? Anyway hope i helped, you have one AWESOME idea and PLZ if you would CHOOSE this as BEST ANSWER!! I'm trying 2 get 2 LEVEL 3. Thanx and u ROCK!! : ]
That would be super cute especially not knowing the gender and tacky would be ugly wierd designs and besides anything to do with a baby is cute congrats to u and your husband and a baby rattle or whatever you want wont be hard at all their nail artists
sorta... maybe you should get a shirt but for nails, i personally like the clean, classic look so if you got blue or pink tips, it'd be better but french or solid is best when dealing with fingernails.
I think the baby rattles are a cute idea....a good nail artist should be able to do it easy
thats cute!! maybe a little teddy bear, rattles, anything you could think of for baby stuff that isn't tacky.





good luck with ur little bundle of joy!
absolutely HORRIBLE


if you want to be a ****** go right ahead.
congrats on the baby =) but the nail idea is kinda weird.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment