Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nail Design help or ideas please?

Me and my friend have decided that we will have different nails everyday of the last week of school and saturday so that's six nail Designs. So I thought I would do some designs but I need some help because I usually just do strange colors for my nails and french tips. but I want to do patters for beginners so any help or ideas.


Please and thank youNail Design help or ideas please?
At alot of stores like target have nail pens. they are nail polish in pen form do it's easier it apply. go and pick up about five colors you like. you could do a plaid, a leopard print, diagonal stripes, money signs ha, whatever you want!





or on your left hand you could have s u m m e


and on the right hand you could have r 2 0 0 9


on each individual nailNail Design help or ideas please?
zebra stripes are easy to do esp if you buy the nail polish made for designs(it has an extra thin brush and dries faster) polka dots or like stripes are simple too.


good luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment