Sunday, August 1, 2010

What kind of nail design should i get????

dont answer with a stupid remark or i WILL report it.


anyway.


im geting acrylic tip soon. long; but not to long..


should i get plain french


french with a design


or a color w/ a design


answer rather fast please =]What kind of nail design should i get????
i always get french with a design!!What kind of nail design should i get????
pink color are good in the season, i think you should choose the nail by you hand coler and your dress.
well, for homecoming, I got a clear coat, but then the tip of my nails were red. Then, right where the white part of the nail separates from the pink part of the nail, there was a silver streak. My friends thought it looked HOT! But next time, I wouldn't paint the tip red, because it looked like my fingers were bleeding haha.
Hi, I personally don't like to get acrylic tips because they don't look as natural. If you don't mind spending a little extra, I would go with the gel nail tip. But there is nothing wrong with the acrylic tip. I love getting french, sometimes I get plain but sometimes I go with a design but nothing to flashy.


I would go with the french and a design but nothing too busy.





I hope this helps.


P.S I have just found out about a new nail tip called pink and white, it is supposed to last for a long time and it is very natural french look.
I think you should get french with a design=]
don't get an acrylic unless your nails are really damaged and small from you biting them. i like simple so im fine with just a french from cheap nail salon. it should cost 10-20?
you should get a french with a design!!


that would be so hott!!
Hi okay soo I would pick the regular french manicure but I can't decide whether you should get one without a design or not just don't get a color one cuz it isn't natural. I would get a floral-ish design


GOOD LUCK DECIDING
get french w/ design i always luv those kinds
each nail a different bold color with white tips.
Well, depending on what type of person you are, i would say the choice is yours. But hey, who can't use a little extra help?!?! I say go with The Plain FRENCH TIP...it gives you the extra sophistication. You should also ask for extra shine and gloss... it makes them look good for a long time! When you go for a refill... change it up a bit. Go with the color one time, and the color and design the next, so on and so on!


~hope I was helpfull


xox~babybuttrfly
i'd get the french first, just to be safe. you dont want to get nails that you dont like with some wacky designon them, or even worse, with a color. get the plain french first, and if you like them, get something different next time.


hope this helps :)
Color with a design. French looks weird to me with long nails.
get plain french first


and then if you see a design that you really like..get it
french, with a little silver line right below the white...its really cutE!!
I like the plain french.
a color w/ a design


u should really decide though but i like those the best..they are really preppy. Everyone notices those the most in a good way!
french its simple but sexy!
color %26amp; design i wear color all year round and its unique EVERYBODY and they mama has plain white.

No comments:

Post a Comment