Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where can i get my nails done with cool designs on them?

please don't tell me any places where they pipe their water in. 'Cuz that's just disgusting in my opinion.Where can i get my nails done with cool designs on them?
Any nail salon can do that for you.Where can i get my nails done with cool designs on them?
Almost all day spa offer mani and pedi's. I personally go to a nail salon where they do airbrushing and such. just a few key points make sure you check out the place to make sure they are clean and sanitary. and ask around you town as well, I learned one place in my town actually wasn't the best place to go cause they had a mouse problem and I learned that threw the grapevine. Also when you go in there to check out the cleanliness go in there with the purpose to see their work most places will be happy to show you what they can do to get your business. Just like a hair salon you have to shop around and ask around to find the best place to go
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment