Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail design question??? please i need suggestions?

Do you think white tip is a boring nail style??? i mean would you rather prefer with draw the white tip with white manicure instead of getting the already made ones? i like it when they paint the white tip with manicure! also which color do you think would be cute for a nail tip? i tried pink and purple so far...??? thanx a lot!!!!Nail design question??? please i need suggestions?
I like what you've done, pink tips are my fav. I love wild colors and maybe get some charms or sparkles. I used to get stuff painted on my nails. Like for Easter once I had a bunny painted on each nail. I got all sorts of compliments on that. Nail design question??? please i need suggestions?
i guess to should try this one which i had did it. its looks very good. put white manicure and below it put a baby pink manicure. and put a transparent nail polish on it. it looks superb. try it. and if u did'nt like it then tell me
Yeah, I'm a guy... but I think red or black would be most attractive :) But pink and white still sound like they'd be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment