Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some designs i can do for my nails?

there plain and blue rite now but i want them 2 be very fancy n simple 2 do!!!What are some designs i can do for my nails?
a simple white flower in the corner


good luckWhat are some designs i can do for my nails?
Gunmetal Silver ...I read in In Style Mag. that Gunmetal's going to be the new ';it'; nail color for this Fall along with Magenta. Besides, everyone wears black now. Gunmetal's much more unique and fashion-forward. They're also using the color for mascara for the Fall. Yves Saint Laurent started the trend, I think...
Take a tooth pick and do some polka dots with white or another color.Have fun with it. Remember not to be in a hurry or it will turn out messy. xD








ellie %26lt;333
i think a deep purple is fancy when u match it with an according outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment