Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of REALLY eccentric, ';loud'; nails with lots of colors and designs?

Does it seem trashy to you %26amp; what do you think when you see girls with these nails?What do you think of REALLY eccentric, ';loud'; nails with lots of colors and designs?
I would say it depends on how they're done. If the person had something really creative and unusual on their nails, I'd like that better than the ';graffiti'; look. I like the ones that are more arty. it shows personality. And I would think that the person was simply having fun.What do you think of REALLY eccentric, ';loud'; nails with lots of colors and designs?
My sister loves them. I think they make you look TRASHY and FAKE.
I think of the Jerry Springer show
I think they're tacky.
Yes. Also those fluorescent colors hurt my eyes.
Well, I'm so shocked I'm not thinking much.


But what really gets me is the three inch long ones with gobs of glitter - or even one color- because at that length, how can they DO anything?
No, loud nails with lots of colors dont seem trashy to me. In fact, I love loud colored or flashy anything and especially nails. But since I do work at law firm as a secretary I tone things down for work. But once I go back to school and finish............I'll be the boss and I'll be able to wear whatever I want!
I don't like loud nails. It makes me think of preps.
It looks ridiculous!


My son says girls with nails like that come across to him as lazy, because all they ever spend time on is their fingernails...for the record..he is 20.
Halloween would be the only time i would want them. They look trashy.
Extremely trashy and ugly! I think prostitute.
I am a nail tech and the only time i can see fit to do your nails up like that is MAYBE the holidays but dont overdo it.
I think maybe you spend too much time looking at other peoples fingers. Nails to me should be done however the person they belong to likes them to be.
theres nothing wrong with it
Get a pedicure start with your toes. Try a solid color on all of your toes and maybe something a little wilder and more decorative on your big toe. If you like it go bolder and if you like that start out the same way with your finger nails.
I think its great. If your not to old
i think they are nice and look fine but you have to no when and were you can wear them like you would not wear them to fork of course but besides that its a way to express your personality
I think them nails make the girl look cheap and trashy. And they look soooo fake too, when i get my nails done i like them to look real.... and they are so much more classy too.
Honestly, who cares? I mean, unless they work in a position where it would be innapropriate, why does it even matter? If it makes them happy, why is it our business to butt in?





I really hate how people are so obsessed with everyone else's looks and lifestyle. No one says that since that girl is wearing huge talons with glowy pink nail polish that we have to. Craziness, people, absolute craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment