Saturday, August 21, 2010

How should I have my nails designed today?

I'm thinking midnight blue tips, but I'm not sure. Right now they have pink tips with a light blue, white, yellow and purple ';line design'; and a little bit of silver. I know they SOUND eccentric, but trust me- they are sooo cute. (Believe it or not, I do have a well paying PROFESSIONAL job- it's just a laid baack enviornment, so that style is just fine). How should I get them done this time? How do you like your nails designed?How should I have my nails designed today?
To the blue tips add either soft ';subtle'; flowers or a pony !





I tend to lean towards silvers and glitters whenever I do get my nails done (usually minimal with a bit of shine and sparkle). Usually I keep my nails short and ';buffed'; with french tips on occation.How should I have my nails designed today?
If you put red tips like a french but with red instead of white. It means you are affiliated with the mafia. I do it sometimes just to see the expression on peoples faces. Plus I think it looks hot!
I like red with black tips but thats just the goth in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment