Sunday, August 1, 2010

What kind of designs should i use for my nails?

i have the sally hansen nail pens in pink and silver. what should i do with them?? something easy but cute! thanks!!What kind of designs should i use for my nails?
You should check out all the cute ideas that one chick has on you tube. I think if you look up watermelon nails u might find who I'm talking about. Sorry I don't remember her name. But she has cool ideas with really easy instructions.What kind of designs should i use for my nails?
I wouldn't do anything too complicated that catches peoples eyes too much. Then you'll seem all flashy and like a show-offf. do something simple like a sun, polka dots, a smily face, a flower, a heart, or you could do three diagnal lines starting at the upper left corner of your nail moving torwards the lower right side of your nail but stop mid-way. Don't be afraid to put a little curve into the line(s). Be creative hope i helped! :)
maybe something like this:


http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/imag鈥?/a>


iLike the 3rd 1 from the left.


hope iHelped =]
diagonal stripes! (:
paint your nails a pale pink first, then do pink and silver polka dots...so cute! :)
pop some purple on them bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment