Sunday, August 1, 2010

What are some quick and easy designs I could paint on my nails?

I need it to be simple, nothing to hard.


Step by step, on how to do them would be great to.


Also, any tips would be appreciated.What are some quick and easy designs I could paint on my nails?
I do :


dots- just a simple dot in the middle of the of the nail


heart- heart in the middle of the nail


flower- this ones a little more complicated- do a cirlcle of a bunch of dots on your nail then a dot in the middle..u can do a stem if u want.. just a line down and a dot on it for the leafWhat are some quick and easy designs I could paint on my nails?
french manicures.


they're classic and elegant at the same time.


they have kits that include stickers (so you don't mess up), all the nail polishes to make that look, and instructions.


you can get them at any drug/superstore.





i bought the one by kiss and it was only $7 at wallgreens.
French tips are pretty normal.


For something fun I paint my toe nails pink with white dots


You can do french tips with other colors
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment